Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 19-29: Ciaossu Tiramisu

Salutations Hiatus.

I've decided to just do my own things at work.
And I need something to break this mononoty.
... Or I could sleep the the next month away.

Decisions.. Decisions..

And to sum up the 11 days with this quote:
"You need to be a human being to be really stupid."

People gathering on the streets to watch Olympic Baseball, Taiwan vs Japan,
Which they lost.. and subsequently to China, Korea and US.




The crowds magically disappeared....

Then another mountain climbing at Ye Liu Nature Park.









And the day of "Supposed Night Market" visiting, but was foiled due to the rain and other unforeseen circumstances.






All the taxis here are yellow. Regardless of company.

And the usual spamming of food follows..
Consisting of Taiwanese "甜不辣/Tempura", Fishballs, Gyoza, Cold Noodles, Individual Steamboat yadadada...












I washed the toilet yesterday yay :D

No comments: