Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 32-34: Alpha Librae

Saluations.

Work is okae.. Busy figuring things out myself.
But I'm starting to get a serious pain in my right shoulder blade.
My posture at work must be bad..



**BEGIN RANT**
And I am very annoyed at Tawainese Commuters.

- Always rushing in to get a seat..
- Leaning on poles meant for holding. Even IF my hand was already there....
- Stupid vain arses who PREEN non-stop at their reflection in the glass.
- Endlessly touching their hair and clothes..
- Retard men who try to exercise and do chin ups on the bar admist the crowd.
- Even more Retard men who insist on holiding the ceiling and letting the world smell their BO.
- Pretending to sleep when there is an elderly person standing in front of them.
- Talking loudly on their Cellphone..

Especially that retard of a woman who grabbed my arm and pushed me into the train, while I was moving in slowly cause there was a wheel-chair bound lady infront of me.

That sick retard standing opposite me who was stroking his crotch.

The disgusting woman who had to THOROUGHLY excavate her nose for gold over 5+ blatant attempts with her finger all the way in, while i was standing in front of her..

That spineless woman who couldn't stand up straight and leaned on the chair in front of me coming to close for comfort and then suddenly pushing her knee into my leg squeezing me into the bus wall.. and I had to move my leg before she realised she was kneeing someone, and not only did she not apologise? She gave me an angry stare.

So yea. Even though they are trained to line on 1 side of the escalator and line up to enter the train..
Taiwanese commuters still piss the shit out of me.

What social graces? Pfft.

**END RANT**


By the way, If you're keeping up with the US Elections..
Quite a powerful speeches by Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama respectively..
Wonder where Bush is hiding amidst all the harsh criticism of his administration.





If you're interested too, go watch the speech by Joe Biden, Al Gore and of cause, Obama's Nominee Acceptance Speech.

No comments: